Downtown Miami Charter School, Inc.
Downtown Miami Charter School is governed by the The Downtown Miami Charter School, Inc. Board of Directors. The Downtown Miami Charter School, Inc. was founded by a diverse group of Miami based board members, involved with Downtown Miami growth and sponsored by the Downtown Development Authority of Miami. The intent was to provide a first rate academic school option for inner-city students and families who work in the downtown area who wanted to see their children attend a quality school nearby. Currently the Board has evolved to the members listed below. Each member is a proud, Miami based, business and/or community supporter with hopes and visions for a continued and evolving Charter School success. The Board establishes a policy consistent with the School’s mission and ensures that the programs and operations of the School are faithful to the terms of the charter.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
The Downtown Miami Charter School, Inc. Board of Directors
- Matthew Gorson, Chairman
- Christina Crespi, Vice-chair
- Carlos Migoya, Treasurer
- Julio Piti, Director
- Elaine Walker, Director
For accessibility assistance with the pdfs below, please contact the school.
- 2013-2014 (opens new window)
- 2012-2013 (opens new window)
- 2011-2012 (opens new window)
- 2010-2011 (opens new window)
- 2009-2010 (opens new window)
Historical School Grades
Downtown Miami Charter Parent Facilitator:
305 NW 3rd Avenue
Miami, FL 33128
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.